- Location San Francisco
- Job-type Part time
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference JN -072020-123027_1602008722
A Pre IPO Cyber Security firm which has grown rapidly in the recent years and named 'Best Cyber Security Company of the Year' by Info Security. The company is very well funded and is the world's leading cyber AI company and the creator of Autonomous Response technology. Its self-learning AI is used by over 3,500 organizations to protect against threats to the cloud, email, IoT, networks and industrial systems.
We are currently looking to hire an account executive to prospect accounts for new business, establish and work with partners.
The ideal candidate will be a communicative person with high energy and having a background in cyber would be an advantage.
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate company's cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with company's Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals.
- Entry level account executives will also be given a four month training program to bring them up to speed with company's sales process and the latest trends and developments in the cyber security industry.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing top notch service. (written and verbal)
- A four year degree from a top university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
- Between zero and five years of work experience is required (recent grads welcome)
- Inside sales or sales experience a plus but not required
This is an office-based position in San Francisco - currently remote because of Covid-19.