- Location England
- Job-type Part time
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference JN -062020-122574_1599496938
A global leader in digital intelligence is currently looking for an experienced Account Executive to join their growing team. Over the last 20 years they have grown to over 750 employees across the globe and after successful funding of over $110m, my client is looking to grow their presence within the UK.
My client is known for its technological breakthroughs in the cellular industry and develops mobile data solutions with a main focus on military, law enforcement, intelligence and enterprise customers.
Location: Remote working within the UK - Travel required
The Account Executive main responsibility is to hunt new business within mid to enterprise organisations in the UK.
· Manage and develop relationships within the UK public sector
· Increase new business whilst maintaining
· Build and maintain an accurate pipeline
· Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
· Self-generate new leads including inside sales
· Collaborate with marketing teams
· Develop additional channels to market
The successful Account Executive must be comfortable carrying an individual quota and have a proven track record of hitting or overachieving sales targets.
· 4+ years sales experience in a global hi-tech company
· Experience of selling into the Public sector
· Experience selling software and hardware solutions
· Good technological background or understanding
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills at Executive level