As an Account Manager - Manhattan NY, you will be part of the cybersecurity team acting as an information security and IT solutions trusted advisor. Working for an award-winning provider of cyber security managed security services (in particular incident response services) to organizations across North America.
This opportunity is perfect for someone that is looking to generate new business revenues and hunt for new market share/revenues. You will be responsible for prospecting for potential customers (face to face & indirect), Identifying leads, cultivating effective long-term relationships and selling into C level executives
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Account Manager, Account Executive or Outside Sales Representative experience for 3 - 6 years
- A proven successful experience selling IT and cyber security solutions to enterprise and public sector
- High ability to diagnose customer cyber security needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to relate security solutions to business benefits to progress sales cycles towards closure
- Technical selling experience and relationships with C-Level executives
As an early joiner in an award-winning provider of cyber security you will be given an opportunity to work with highly skilled leaders in cybersecurity market providing professional engineering and technology services. If you wish to learn more please contact Sindija.firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.