About the Company:
Network Security Vendor with well established presence in Asia.
About the APAC Channel Manager:
Using your extensive background in Vendor Channel Management, you will cultivate existing partner relationships across APAC, with a focus on ASEAN and North Asia, in order to achieve revenue growth targets. Your skills in nurturing and enabling an existing Channel ecosystem, coupled with your ability to identify new strategic partners, will be key to your success.
- Implement Channel programs and assist Partners to close business in collaboration with Sales Managers
- Research and collate useful information on Channel Partner's GtM, to ensure full alignment with sales objectives
- Educate partners on product features and value proposition through training exercises and ensure compliance to technical certification policy
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales team to ensure Channel Partner's are effectively enabled to deliver successful PoC and implementations
- Provide regular and accurate pipeline reports and updates on business development activities
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders in Partner and End-Users up to C-Level
- Minimum 5 years of Regional Channels Management experience preferably from Cybersecurity, Network of Automation Vendor
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- Experience managing both GSI and tier-2 Channel Partners across ASEAN and GCR, with wider regional experience in ANZ, Japan and / or India a bonus
- Outstanding communication skills