About the Company
Rapidly expanding Pre-IPO Cybersecurity Vendor whose cutting-edge platform preempts attacks, categorizes risk and enables rapid remediation.
About the APJ Sales Engineer
In partnership with the VP Sales, you will drive new business opportunities across APJ by building strong relationships with key stakeholders in Enterprise Accounts and enabling strategic Partners to excel in their platform presentation techniques.
- Develop your knowledge to become a Subject Matter Expert in the company's solution and take responsibility for the APJ RFI/RFP Process
- Plan and manage PoC
- Effectively communicate the value proposition to technical and non-technical audiences
- Enable partners to understand the market positioning and unique features in competitor landscape
- Gather feedback from existing / prospective customers and partners then communicate this to product team
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Sales Engineer in a Cybersecurity Vendor, with regional experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise infrastructure and applications including Network Security and SIEM, Endpoint, WAF etc.
- Experience of Offensive Security (Red Team, Pen Test) and / or Threat Intelligence solutions is a bonus
- CISSP or related certification is beneficial, but not mandatory