Publicly traded company with over $1B in total funding is seeking an experienced Senior Services Account Manager for a cybersecurity team.
Working as a Senior Services Account Manager you will use your discovery skills and networks across multiple lines of business, to understand the long-term business strategies, partnerships & relationships within your accounts. With this understanding, we will be looking for you to find opportunities to partner with the software sales team, Channel partners & directly with the end customer, helping them to achieve their goals by selling value-based consulting solutions from our cybersecurity services portfolio.
In this role you will:
- Build and maintain senior & C level relationships across lines of business in your key accounts to gain an understanding of business goals, concerns & priorities within your accounts.
- Drive sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on new consulting sales pipeline growth.
- Build, manage and report a sales pipeline; Accurately tracking account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to grow our information and cyber security consulting services within assigned markets.
- Develop targeted stakeholder plans that map strengths, including but not limited to, customer relationships, contracts, accounts and target opportunities.
- Lead sales presentations at end-user locations.
- Respond and coordinate activities for all inbound leads; take responsibility for lead generation and follow-up.
- Maintain relationships and provide coordination assistance to product representatives and consulting directors.
You will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A track record of consistent consulting sales quota achievement & ideally over-achievement across all sizes of enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated experience in consultative enterprise sales, cyber security sales, professional services, or comparable role.
- Expert understanding of security and ability to sell security solutions that meet customer's needs.