About our Client:
A multinational Financial Crime Compliance Vendor rapidly expanding in Asia Pacific and unremitting in their ascent as a Market Leader in the payment security and RegTech software space.
About the Account Manager in Japan
The Japan Business Development Manager will report to the Regional Head of Sales and form a part of the APAC commercial team focused on driving sales activities in Japan focusing in the Financial Services, Payments and E-commerce market.
· Drive sales revenue from new and existing customers, with a focus on FSI and Enterprises
· Use a deep understanding of Software sales with the ability to pitch complex solutions to customers from Development/Software Engineering Department head to C-Level
· Work in collaboration with marketing teams to maximise and develop new opportunities and solidify existing customer relationships
· Devise GTM to map accounts, develop high level relationships and execute sophisticated strategies to deliver results
· Minimum 5 years of Vendor Software Sales experience in any of the following technical areas Anti-Money Laundering/KYC, Financial Crime & Compliance solutions
· Strong network in Banking, Ecommerce, and Financial Services
· Proven sales hunter with experience of exceeding sales quotas
· Ability to convince customers on the ROI of complex products & solutions
· Excellent communications skills in English and Japanese
· TOEIC score of 850+