A dynamic Cyber Security startup company in hyper-growth mode. They're a well-funded ($78 M) Series C organization with over 150+ global employees worldwide. They have multiple award-winning platforms in advanced threat detection and response; it provides automated monitoring on network traffic, endpoints, individual users, and files.
They're hiring a new Channel Account Manager (VAR) to expand the Channel program. This position will be reporting to the Global Head of Channel Sales with a lot of opportunity for growth in an undeveloped territory and expanding the Sales team.
- Recruits new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within the region
- Onboarding and training new Channel partners
- Handle Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners in the region
- Ensures that strategic partners meet the requirements of their tier in the Channel Partner Program
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- At least 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills