About the company:
Growing Series B funded Cyber Security company with an award-winning solution which is sold within mid-market and the enterprise market. The company focuses on threat detection and looking for a tier3 technical support. The business has been operating for over 5+ years and aiming to have a strong global presence with the US. They're a winner in the 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards Managed Detection & Response category.
About the role:
We're looking for a Channel Account Manager with cybersecurity selling experience who will act as a bridge with existing partners and responsible for recruiting/onboarding new ones.
* Recruits new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within the region.
* On boarding new Channel partners.
* Handle Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners in region.
* Manages the day to day relationship between strategic partners and the company.
* Ensures that strategic partners meet the requirements of their tier in the company Channel Partner Program.
* Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and the company sales representatives.
* Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community.
* Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners.
* Learns and maintains knowledge of the company product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
* Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations.
* Communicates product launches and promotions.
* Executes marketing programs with the help of marketing in order to drive leads from the field.
* Serves as main point of contact for the company's resources.
* Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management.
* Drives Channel activities in each one of the territories based on the local requirement and culture to drive qualified pipeline.
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 4+ years or more in selling business to business, 4 years of related experience in a cyber security vendor across the US market.
* Selling Cyber Security - must!
* Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization
* Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
* Proven experience as a Channels Sales Manager -advantage.
* MBA- advantage
This position is 100% remote.