About the Company:
Market leading Security Vendor whose analytics platform helps Enterprise and Government customers to detect threats and respond to complex attacks.
About the APAC Customer Success Manager:
Using your hands-on background in Cybersecurity, you will align business goals to maximise ROI from the company's platform and services. This will involve engagement with Senior stakeholders and the ability to articulate business objectives to technical teams to ensure successful deployment and integration, resulting in successful retention and identification of up-sell opportunities.
* Collaborate with multiple departments as the Customer Advocate
* Build strong relationships with the customer to ensure business objectives are achieved and issues are resolved
* Demonstrate the platform capability to enable the customer to solve use case
* Continuously review customer feedback and demonstrate the customer's roadmap is being adhered to
* Maintain strong knowledge of latest developments in the Cybersecurity threat landscape
* Use Customer Success Software to perform assessments
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Engagement Manager, Professional Services, Senior Support or Technical Account Management with Cybersecurity Vendor experience highly desirable
* Knowledge of SIEM, Threat Intelligence, Application Security, Cloud Security
* Outstanding communication skills and ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences
Reg No: R1546293
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096