This is an opportunity to join a multi-billion dollar global organization in the Supply Chain/Logistics space. A forward-thinking organization looking to grow their existing team of cyber security experts.
A great opportunity to learn/explore new technologies as the organization looks to bring onboard, IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, etc into their systems.
Cyber Security Manager (IoT, AI, Robotics)
· Define security implementations for all IT projects and drive implementation within the organization
· Drive global awareness training and programs on cyber security
· Provides guidance and direction to other department on cyber risk exposures
· Work with internal team to perform Threat and Vulnerability assessment, and control selection to identify fit-for-purpose counter measures
· Provides input to the design and development of management practices and solutions
· Create and implement a plan for collaborating with regulators/agencies/partners globally on cyber security issues, developments and trends to develop a harmonization of cyber security standards and guidelines
· 8 years of relevant experience in Cyber Security
· 5 Years experiences in leading and implementing Cyber Security framework and Security Incident Response process
· Experience working in global organization and liaising with counterparts in different regions
· Faster learner in new technologies – IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, etc
· Proven experience in implementing cyber security strategies and policies and counter measures
· In depth knowledge of Cyber Security practices and methodologies
Reg ID No: R1324360 | 17S8581