- Location Munich
- Job-type Part time
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference 23854_1601312289
Recently named one of Fast Company's 50 'World's Most Innovative Companies', this compnay is currently expanding its Cyber Defense technical team. This is a great opportunity to develop your Cyber Security skills and is open to recent graduates, and those with 1 to 3 years of experience.
The Cyber Technology Specialist role is a customer focused role and will require you to provide technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with Cyber Account Managers.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners
- Architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs)
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to Darktrace management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.