Growing Series B funded Cyber Security company with an award-winning solution which is sold within mid-market and the enterprise market. The company focuses on threat detection and looking for a tier3 technical support. The business has been operating for over 5+ years and aiming to have a strong global presence with the US. They're a winner in the 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards Managed Detection & Response category.
We are looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Lead to spearhead all paid digital advertising channels and turn them into a scalable revenue-generating machine. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and detail-oriented, a self-starter that's highly focused on measurable growth.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a hyper-growth start-up that competes in one of the most fascinating segments in cybersecurity.
- Take a leading part in the strategy and execution of our inbound lead generation efforts, driving high growth through programmatic and display paid channels (PPC).
- Measure key metrics, analyze results and formulate new strategies on how to improve ROI performance. Successfully scale efficient paid media channels and methodically test the right variables.
- Identify and capitalize on new revenue opportunities. Unlock new paid channels, market segments, target audiences, creative styles and effective messaging that we can leverage.
- Work closely with design and content teams to conceptualize, launch and optimize targeted paid media campaigns that drive demand and raise awareness to our product and brand.
- Create and monitor performance reports for all paid channels, share optimization and strategy feedback with the other stakeholders and keep a pulse on our paid media spending and returns.
- Own and maintain key components of our MarTech stack and champion new solutions that will drive improved efficiency and enable new capabilities.
- Be able to write (when needed) creative copy, using our brand's messaging and refine it for optimal results - an advantage.
- Provide optimization feedback about our various digital assets, such as landing pages, website pages and forms, navigation flows, on-site funnels etc. which can directly affect the results of your campaigns.
- Analyze Google Analytics and generate actionable insights for the team on various digital channels performances.
- At least 1+ years in the digital marketing / paid acquisition space, running global B2B campaigns on a substantial scale.
- Experience working in a tech startup environment; good familiarity with B2B marketing principles and best practices, understanding of marketing automation workflows and the role of demand generation in the customer journey.
- Expert-level knowledge and proven track record of success in at least one of the following advertising platforms (hands-on): LinkedIn, AdWords, GDN, Bing, Facebook, Taboola, Twitter.
- Experience working with Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and advanced Excel/Google Sheets functionalities.
- Experience working with HubSpot and/or Salesforce - an advantage
- Strong technical/analytical orientation, high attention to detail, consistently striving for delivering at the highest level and exceeding KPI goals.
- A team player and great communicator, capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams.
- Management experience - a big advantage.
This is a fully remote position.