An up and coming cyber threat intelligence and analysis startup, with $30m in total investment, is in need for their first customer success hire. You will be the voice of their customers, to evangelize the product and push for maximum utilization, and create a metric to measure customer success. You will Ensure service levels are optimal, downtime for support/upgrades are minimal; and identify and/or create opportunities for future account and revenue growth.
· Design, build, and manage all technical support policies and processes including documentation, cases, escalation, updates and services management and service/utilization reports.
· Work cross-functionally with Product, and Sales to create seamless onboarding processes.
· Advise and assist Marketing with the creation of use-cases, technical marketing collateral, and white papers
· Track and report product defects, implementation errors, and connectivity issues to Product Management and Engineering in an effort to eliminate the highest support volume generators within the product and onboarding process.
· Identify and develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers and influencers to ensure retention and relationship stability regardless of client’s turnover in key roles.
· Define future customer requirements, execute strategies to drive further product integration/ customer utilization to create new revenue streams within existing accounts.
- MUST possess OR be able to obtain US federal Secret-level security clearance
- 8+ years in a customer support or technical account management; senior management experience required.
- Required experience with building and hiring out a multifaceted customer-facing services and support program.
- Preference shown to candidates with experience in cyber security and threat intelligence organizations, but absolutely required to have had diversified experience with enterprise software and SaaS delivery organizations.