Growing Cyber Security company with Series B funding ($50M) within the growing SIEM and Network Security spaces. The business has been operating for over +15 years and has a strong global presence in Europe and in the US. The company has an award winning SIEM software helps you solve specific security management challenges - whether the goal is compliance, forensics or operational. The business has strong reviews from Gartner achieving a clear #1 position in the 2019 SoftwareReviews SIEM Data Quadrant.
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Sales Manager to develop sales strategies, attract new F1000 clients and close net new business in our US Northeast market. The successful salesperson will develop new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Drive revenue through customer engagements and alignment with company channel and alliance partners.
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies and models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Build Major Account Sales Plans and then Execute these Plans to Win Deals.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Negotiate customer pricing and agreements.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your territory.
- Work with Business Development to move Sales Qualified Leads through all opportunity stages to close new business.
The right candidate will have previous sales experience within cybersecurity preferably from working with other SIEM solutions. You have at least 10 years experience in leading commercial opportunities, across a broad range of Security technologies aligned with the strategic needs of customers.
In addition, we expect that you have:
- Established yourself and are successful in a commercial environment, with at least 10 years experience in a Customer-facing solutions role and the understanding of sales planning, forecasting, sales principles and practices, and opportunity planning necessary to translate customer requirements into strategic proposals, clearly articulating the range of possible solutions and mindful of strategic development needs of their business.
- Demonstrable capability and confidence in communicating with senior management up to and including CISO, CIO and Senior IT Management.
- A good understanding of Cybersecurity, Risk, Governance, and Compliance in the North America marketplace.
- The ability to align with Inside Sales, Channel/BD, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- A good working knowledge and experience of Security Technologies.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota selling to Fortune 1000 and Large Enterprise accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- A strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Strong skills in: Lead/Deal Qualification, Selling Value to Senior End-User Executives, Presentation skills; Communications (oral & written); IT applications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, partners, customers and the suppliers.
- Ability to work as part of a team, both regional and virtual.
- Able to travel within the United States for Prospects and internationally on occasion for Company meetings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, salesforce.com, e-mail technologies and general computing technology.
The position will be based in the greater Boston area and you will be expected to spend a day in the office per week pending COVID restrictions or official guidelines.