The Risk Management & Revenue Controlling team is responsible for calculating the company's position in energy products and regular planning and reporting of revenues to management as well as compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for streamlining and automating frequent data flows between PCI, Risk internal database, AC database, Revenue database, Breezy database (Microsoft Access, SQL), i.e. integration of systems
- Responsible for initial design and development work on regular reporting templates in either Excel or Tableau connected to above-mentioned databases, i.e. automation of reporting
- Support in reducing backlog of Mid-Office tasks related to the PCI implementation project
- Support in providing input into the GIO project
- Occasional support in Excel modelling (e.g. trade valuations) and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Work experience: 5+ years of professional experience in Controlling, Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting is required.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Access database development and query building as well as using Excel and / or Tableau as user front end
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques is required (volatility, percentiles, etc.).
- Experience in energy markets, specifically renewable energy is a plus.
- Education: BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business is required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Language: English (fluent), German is a plus.
- Systems and tools: Excel (advanced is required, mastery is a plus), SQL, Tableau.