About the Company:
APAC Headquartered Pre-IPO leader in mobile risk intelligence and fraud prevention.
About the Role:
As a Software Engineer (Frontend), you will be responsible for building and maintaining client-facing and internal web assets. Working individually and as a team, you should adopt an Agile methodological approach to develop new features and participating in web development projects from design to delivery. We are looking for talented and passionate Software Engineers who are proactive in learning new skills and have the drive to step out of their comfort zones and experiment with new methods to solve problems. There will be many opportunities to explore new tech stacks and to work on advanced technologies.
- Design and build a dashboard that communicates security insights to clients in a concise and effective manner
- Design, construct and maintain client-facing and internal web assets that are easy to use
- Collaborate with internal team to create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups for existing product enhancements, as well as new features and products
- Collaborate with internal teams to constantly develop, monitor and optimise our web assets
Frontend Tech Stack:
- Minimum 3 years of experience. Talents who possess a higher degree of expertise will be considered for senior opportunities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields
- Experience working with and presenting summaries of large datasets
- Working experience with large, complex Enterprise dashboards is a plus
- Passionate in innovating, learning new skills and technology
- Comfortable working on frontend and backend tasks is a plus