About the Company:
A venture funded MNC with a market leading AI-based intelligence and analytics platform used by local law enforcement, national security agencies and major corporates to detect, prevent and investigate crime.
About the Role:
The General Manager - APAC, will lead the expansion efforts into Asia-Pacific. As a player-coach, you will leverage your deep network and domain knowledge to develop the Go-to-Market strategy and grow the business' footprint in the region. Assuming ownership of the P&L, you will manage and grow a team of sales and solution managers to achieve business objectives.
- Design and develop the regional business strategy for Asia-Pacific
- Use your business acumen and management expertise to provide leadership for a high-performing sales team
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecast in accordance with company vision and team capabilities
- Work with Global Marketing and Product teams to effectively build brand presence in the region
- Work collaboratively with the Global Leadership team to get everything done!
- Over 10 years of experience building effective sales teams and scaling a rapidly growing organization
- A proven hunter with a hunger to close high-value business deals
- Prior experience with P&L responsibility and management of commercial and technical teams highly desired
- Demonstrated track record of selling into the Public Safety, National Security and Law Enforcement markets in Asia-Pacific
- Excellent communication skills and consultative selling approach used to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline required, MBA ideal