A fast growing Series A($30M) company based in San Francisco Bay Area. The company provides human-assisted AI that empowers everyone to independently build and operate tech products through two products that work together to be their virtual engineering team - turning ideas into developed products for everyone.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Lead, reporting to VP Growth to join our international Growth team at a stage where you can really make a difference. This is a unique opportunity, being the first member of the Growth Marketing team in the US, driving our lead generation activities and sales conversion efforts. As a Growth Marketing lead, you'll be running successful integrated campaigns, improving conversion rates across the funnel and ultimately increasing revenue through demand generation and market positioning. You will have full ownership of our demand and revenue generation strategy for the US market and you will work alongside our Head of Performance Marketing, Head of Growth and Head of Sales Strategy (all based in the UK) to accelerate our activities in the region.
- Build and manage our demand generation activities in the region
- Improve funnel conversion metrics through AB testing, optimizing campaigns, defining lifecycle strategy and other growth initiatives
- Establish campaigns that educate and drive good quality traffic
- Collaborate with sales and delivery teams for execution of innovative integrated marketing campaigns
- Responsible for full alignment with the sales, product marketing and event teams
- Work with the wider growth team to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns
- Be responsible for funnel reporting and setting quarterly OKRs for the region
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of different channels and customer segments
- Adopt a continual 'test and learn' approach to all growth marketing activities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in growth / demand / marketing for a B2B company
- Experience in a high-growth company is preferred
- Strong background in customer acquisition, expansion, and retention techniques leading to revenue growth
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated portfolio of successful marketing campaigns that hit clear and measurable revenue goals
- Deep understanding of marketing levers in funnel, sales pipeline and tech stack
- Have hands-on experience with some of the following: Salesforce, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Tableau, Google Analytics
- Some experience with the following: Google Ads, Video, Facebook / Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Webflow
- Have familiarity with 3rd-party tracking vendors and integrating with other platforms
- Are confident with presenting and working in an international environment with various stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with sales, sales ops, analytics and marketing teams
- 24 days of paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and have fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place
- Medical insurance
This is a remote position.