About our client:
A well-established, market leading Web Security Vendor
About the Global Channels Head:
Utilising your extensive contact network and market knowledge within the Telco Service Provider, Global SI and OEM sectors. Your primary function will be to strengthen existing Partner relationships and devise, then implement, a strategy to grow strategic Global relationships with targeted Partners. You will then recruit and grow a team of Channel Managers in each Regional territory.
· Develop and execute a Global go-to-market Channel plan
· Drive business through your existing Global network or leverage your network in APJ and MEA to create new opportunities in Europe and the Americas
· Work with Sales and Product departments to enable Partners to drive overall revenue growth
· Build a solid partner ecosystem that generates a consistent and repeatable funnel of opportunities.
· Collaborate with Marketing team to create marketing and events that will generate interest and influence customers decision making
· Participate in and contribute to the development of strategic sales initiatives.
· Act as internal advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
· Produce regular reports to the CEO to demonstrate sales pipeline growth and provide other reporting metrics
· 10+ years of experience in Channel / Sales / Business Development with established relationships in Telco Service Provider, Global SI and OEM sectors
· Minimum 5+ years APAC coverage, with Global experience desirable
· Cybersecurity sales experience preferred