Market leading cyber security company in the UK specialising in cyber security services such as SOCs, Threat hunting, Vulnerability Analysis & PenTesting. Working for their Threat hunting division. With impressive year on year growth of 25%
This role with officially located in London in my client’s offices, however travel would be required across the UK and Europe, with the option of remote working.
The head of sales role will require you to effectively coach the UK commercial sales team through complex sales cycles, winning new business while coaching and developing staff.
Additional responsibilities follow:
- Coach the team on moving prospects through the sales process, identifying the key stakeholders while mapping value and the business case
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities, driving the demand within enterprise organisations.
- Carry out regular pipeline and key opportunity reviews, and ensure these add value to the sales team
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure
- Monitor performance against targets on am monthly, quarterly and annual basis whilst providing reporting.
- Recruit team members where needed to ensure the team target is achieved
- Experience in leading an enterprise sales team in specialist managed services/software/SaaS solutions
- A proven track record in leading high-performance sales teams and point to a history of closing upwards of £10m in new business annually, preferably in the security, SaaS or managed service arenas.
- Demonstrable track record of success in both new business and account management (renewals)
- Be able to coach the sales team with Challenger Sales / Powerbase sales methodologies
- Additionally, if you have prior experience of Information Security this will be an advantage.