This is an opportunity to join a multi-billion-dollar Fintech giant. As part of the regional IAM Solution Implementation team, you will be working closely with our clients and be responsible for design, development and delivery of IAM solutions.
IAM Solution Consultant
- Focus is on Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategies, architectures, and implementation plans
- Defining technical and business requirements for IAM solutions
- API design and development for Automation Frameworks
- Configuration and implementation of IAM products
- Interaction with customers, team members and on-shore consultants to solve implementation issues
- Installation, integration and deployment of the SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) product
- Ideally coming with IAM professional proficient in SailPoint
- Experience in Java, J2EE related technologies, databases (Oracle, SQL Server), scripting (shell, perl), LDAP directories
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on IAM implementations. Implementation/Configuration and deployment of the IdentityIQ (IIQ, Identity Access & IdentityManagement)
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) an advantage.
Reg ID No: R1324360 | 17S8581