- Location Berlin
- Job-type Part time
- Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum
- Reference BC001_1607944227
An excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager in IT security, looking to travel less and wanting to be part of the large expansion in to Germany for our client.
- You will be Coordinating and project manageing for our clients customers in Berlin.
- This will include Collecting, identifying and presenting the weak points of business processes, organisational structures and IT.
- Collecting and documenting the technical needs and expectations of organisational units; Development of proposed solutions and bases for decisions based on the requirements recorded
- You will be the point of communication between business side and IT side whilst monitoring that the requirements are using current methods and procedures
- You will be in a complex IT security environment on a daily basis working with onshore / offshore consultants to ensure a successful project.
- +2 years professional experience in Identity & Access Management topcis
- Excellent experience as a business analyst and / or solution architect
- Any technical knowledge of in programming experience in with languages such as C # or Java is a bonus!
- Ability to work independently and in an agile environment
- Willingness to work in German-speaking Switzerland very occasionally
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written, good knowledge of English