- Location Schwandorf in Bayern
- Job-type Part time
- Salary €55000 - €70000 per annum + Flexible Working
- Reference BC1243425_1606133468
Our customer is an international, independent consultancy specialising in delivering bespoke solutions to medium and large enterprises in Germany. Their workforce consists of some of the most technically knowledgable consultants in the IT security area and they are seeking to bring on board further experts in the field of Identity and Access Management.
- Integration and implementation of solutions, primarily in the field of customer and enterprise IAM
- Introduction and configuration of IAM products in close cooperation with the customer on site
- Setup and consolidation of test infrastructures (at the customer and / or at the manufacturer)
- Execution of migration and load tests
- Creation of systemic and / or technical descriptions and overviews
- Experience in the adequate handling of various technologies, e.g. Angular, SQL, SOAP, REST, Java, XML Java and Java Script
- Claim to continuously develop yourself and the security team
- Professional experience in IAM engineering and / or software development, including conception
- Willingness to work on projects in the DACH region
- Certification as a Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in German and English.