Our customer is one of the world leaders in providing integrated solutions for production areas.
As a global player, they have international production plants as well as sales and service companies. With over 6000 employees, the company is active in over 100 countries and has an estimated world market share of over 30 percent.
- Successfully completed studies in (business) computer science or a related course and at least 5 years of professional experience or at least 5 years of professional experience in Identity and Access Management
- Specialised knowledge of the identity and access management tool One Identity, its architecture and its functions, as evidenced if possible by a suitable certification
- Specialised knowledge of the configuration and development of workflows in Microsoft Identity
- Experience in the technological environment, especially the core systems connected via interfaces (Microsoft Active Directory Services, NetApp Filer)
What the client is offering:
- A flexible mobile office arrangement that allows you to choose your work location at least two days a week, plus have flexible working hours and every second Friday paid off!
- A team that values collegiality and openness, open feedback is always appreciated.
- Subsidy for public transport or you can park in one of their free parking spaces.
- Award-winning canteen that provides you with really tasty and healthy food every day.