In this role, the primary task is to perform as a Consultant supporting projects associated with cyber security in Operational Technology e.g. transmission and storage, SCADA systems, power generation plants, electric distribution and smart energy. The Consultant will be trained to become an OT Security Specialist who will act as a subject matter expert for compliance in the Operational Technology (OT) environment, including ENISA, NERC / CIP, or TSA Pipeline compliance requirements/guidelines.
By working closely with other technical teams (including architects and other security specialists), the ideal candidate will ensure adequate security solutions/policies are in place throughout all systems and platforms, generally OT focused, to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
You Will Be Responsible For
· Perform hands-on consulting services that aid in the design and support of the enterprise information security architecture and solutions
· As an expert in operational technologies space not limited to application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, you will help project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices
· Researching, designing and advocating new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the operational technologies area and its customers, business partners and vendors
· Evaluating and developing secure solutions, based on approved security architectures; analyze emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
· You should have at least 5 years in OT with some exposure to Cybersecurity – training will be provided
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills