Growing Cyber Security company with Series B funding ($50M) within the growing SIEM and Network Security spaces. The business has been operating for over +15 years and has a strong global presence in Europe and in the US. The company has an award winning SIEM software helps you solve specific security management challenges - whether the goal is compliance, forensics or operational. The business has strong reviews from Gartner achieving a clear #1 position in the 2019 SoftwareReviews SIEM Data Quadrant.
We are looking to add a new Customer Success Engineer to the North American team based in Boston. The primary responsibility of this person will be to help partners and customers to deploy company's SIEM and UEBA solutions. This will primarily be a post-sale role, however you may occasionally be asked to assist in deploying company's pre-sale for a proof of concept. In this role you will play a pivotal role ensuring customer success.
- Work with customers and partners to plan and execute successful implementations
- Conduct workshops to help customers and partners to plan and architect SIEM an UEBA solutions
- Develop and document project plans for implementing the solution
- Work with customers and partners to implement the solution
- Be able to manage project milestones and deliverables with and without the assistance of a dedicated project manager
- Deliver product training to customers and prospects
- Contribute to knowledge building, transfer and usage in a Knowledge Centered Service organization
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Relay business "intel" to Sales/Customer Success colleagues
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or computer engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with server and network administration and security, working with datacenter infrastructure technologies.
- Cyber security experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server infrastructure, firewalls, Linux servers and cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solution architecture experience
- Scripting experience (BASH, python)
- IaaS experience (AWS and Azure)
- A good grasp of current technologies, network protocols, operating systems and network/information security.
- Strong knowledge of linux
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a client facing role
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Technical curiosity that constantly drives the learning and understanding of how the products functionality and interaction in and with customer environments
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who will meet or exceed personal goals
- Ability to collaborate and achieve results in teams
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and with "moving targets"
- Open to travel every now and then
The position will be based in the greater Boston area and you will be expected to spend a day in the office per week pending COVID restrictions or official guidelines.