Our client is looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant in Korea. This role works closely with the sales team and engineers in pre-sales situations to solve challenging problems at major corporations. You'll lead enterprise pilots and also handle the Post-Sales situations and assist with deployment of the company's solutions for a smooth delivery. There will be initial travelings in SG.
- Meet with customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
- Mainly handling Pre-Sales/Post-Sales matters
- Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts
- Develop sample use-cases and analytic demos
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- Demonstrated years of success in pre-sales role preferred, but not required
- Technical skills: Coding experience preferred
- Experience in an analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of personnel in the department.
- Cyber security or threat intelligence experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel to Singapore occasionally
- Able to travel to Singapore for first few weeks after joining.