About our client:
Established Vendor whose Web, Application and Threat Intel Security solutions protect the World’s largest FSI and Telco companies, allowing them to reap the benefits of the Cloud, knowing that they are operating in a secure, high-performance environment
About the Pre-Sales Engineer
Responsible for providing Pre-sales support to promote the company’s products and services. The role will work closely to support the Sales team by acting between the sales and technical functions of the business. The ideal candidate would have a strong level of understanding of network and application security and will be responsible for supporting projects in Malaysia and across the APAC region.
· Handling pre-sales activities through the sales cycle to achieve objectives
· Working closely with post-sales team to ensure smooth solution delivery
· Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts
· Support regional projects and conduct customer’s presentation
· Establish new relationships with customers and vendors
· Subject Matter experience in DDoS solutions
· At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a Pre-Sales or Technical Consulting role
· Expertise in DDos with additional knowledge in Web / Cloud Security Technologies and network architecture including: DDoS, WAF, HTTP, proxies, caches, SSL/TLS, DNS, load balancing, null routing.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer interface skills
· Able to work independently without supervision.
· Professional certification in CISSP