Our client is seeking an experienced endpoint security expert pre-sales engineer. The solutions they provide have been adopted by enterprises, governments, academic institutions around the globe. They have offices globally across the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Be a subject matter expert on company's technologies.
- Communicate effectively with business leaders and lead technical presentations and demonstrations
- Manage effective communication to senior level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders
- Handle and manage project regionally.
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle for both customers and partners
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Manages customers RFPs / RFIs
- Providing training to reseller partner engineers
- Representing companies products, company values and brand to customers at conferences and seminars
- Identifying and capturing requested features and provide feedback to other teams for improvement.
- At least 4-5 years of SE experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years InfoSec experience
- Experienced in endpoint system security, including Windows and Linux
- Have understanding in SOC and incident management
- Experience in SCADA environment security challenges is a plus
- Good communication skills to perform to large audience to demo and present company's solutions
- Experienced in conducting demo and POC
- Able to work independently but also provide team spirited in a regional team
- Certifications, such as but not limited to: CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CGIH, CISA, PCI-QSA, CRISC, CEH, CEPT, OSCP, GPEN,