Leading Digital Intelligence & Investigative Analytics Organization - Product Manager - Remote
An established Digital Intelligence & Forensics Leader who are looking at substantial growth in their enterprise division leveraging the massively successful federal portfolio almost operating as start-up in an established well-funded environment.
You would be working with their Enterprise Solutions product team reporting to the VP of Product, Enterprise Solutions. The role will focus on owning products within the Enterprise Solutions portfolio and includes both inbound and outbound activities on a strategic level.
* Define the product strategy to grow the business
* Grow usage and customer satisfaction
* Develop the go-to-market strategy and work closely with various stakeholders to execute it
* Collaborate with Sales to collect market input
* Work closely with Engineering, translating market needs to product requirements and help design our future innovative offerings
* Support global product launches and product introduction
* Be a market expert with respect to customers' pains and needs, competitive landscape, and the surrounding market eco-system
* Promote the product with customers and internal stakeholders
* This role will own multiple products
* Previous experience in the digital forensic, corporate investigation, incident response, eDiscovery or security markets
- Familiarity with using JIRA, Salesforce, and business intelligence tools
An excellent opportunity to join an established business in a growth environment working very closely with leadership.
- Computer & Network Security
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Product Management