PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
I am working with an exciting Series C Cybersecurity vendor based in San Francisco. They have raised over $60M funding, with another round imminent - it really is an exciting time to join. I am looking for a budding Product Marketing Manager, ready for next steps in their career, widen their responsibilities, grow in areas where they want development to become a sharp, astute marketeer!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating our relevant product marketing content. Your market research will help guide you when creating this content. You will collaborate with other internal teams and product marketing team members to develop our strategy for product launches and product positioning.
- Research our market's consumer preferences then target and segment our customers effectively based on this research
- Collaborate with sales team to create marketing content that will enable the sales team
- Create product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition
- Oversee product launches, feature releases, and product positioning
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related area
- 1-2 years' of product marketing experience
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills