About the Company:
Market leader in Fraud Prevention delivering unique, actionable insights to FSI, Government and E-Commerce customers.
About the Regional PreSales Engineer:
Working closely with the Sales team, you will lead technical discussions to identify customer objectives and requirements. Demonstrating your expertise in Cyber Threat and Fraud Detection you will effectively propose the technical solutions and co-ordinate with the product team to ensure effective enhancements are made.
· Support the Sales team to achieve revenue targers
· Take responsibility for RFP and POC
· Act as a technical advisor to customers
· Effective present complex solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Produce supporting documentation for plan, SoW and methodologies
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong knowledge of Threat landscape
· Experience of tackling financial crime and knowledge of ‘bad actor’ tactics and methods
· Knowledge of TI, malware, incident handling and / or Forensics is advantageous