- Location Boston
- Job-type Full time
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference PR/105682_1652383035
The company is a very fast-growing($60M, Series C) cybersecurity firm that is the leader in anti-fraud solutions including ATO prevention with an award-winning anti-fraud solution. The company is well operated, well-funded, experiencing rapid growth of 70% YOY for the last 3 years, and continues to grow.
We're looking for a Regional Sales Director to establish and drive sales activities for the company's SaaS-based offerings within the North East region of the US, most especially with Financial Industry clients.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in selling Anti Fraud technology to Fortune 500 accounts within the Financial Industry in the New York/ Boston region.
- Attainment of Annual Sales Quota and Quarterly Targets. Deliver regional bookings goals via prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Customer Development. Manage prospective customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Develop and Implement Regional Pipeline Growth Strategies. Leveraging all available resources, internal and external, to grow the regional pipeline of opportunities to 4x bookings goals or more.
- Forecasting and Pipeline Management. Track customer information and provide continuous forecast and pipeline accuracy through diligent CRM upkeep.
- Managing Quote to Cash. Ensuring regional bookings are clean and complete to meet Quote to Cash requirements.
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting customer feedback and competitive analysis to appropriate company personnel to assist in product development.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong understanding of Anti- Fraud, Cloud & SaaS solutions
- 5+ years of proven success selling SaaS-based solutions or subscription-based products to the financial services industry
- Prefer a successful selling experience with Anti Fraud solutions
- Prefer a successful selling experience to the Fortune 500 accounts in the region
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building
- History of meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player
- Excellent communication (Written & Verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and willing to travel on short notice.