A globally recognised, Pre-IPO holistic cyber security vendor are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their growing team. My client provides solutions that are aimed at the detection and prevention of cyber attacks, online fraud and high-tech crime investigations.
Over the last 5 years my client has been growing their International presence and are currently looking to expand their European team. Following this growth period, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to target the Nordics region.
The main responsibility for the Regional Sales Manager is to hunt new business in the territory with a specific focus on the financial sector.
- Develop and manage Nordic accounts
- Identify, manage and close multiple opportunities at the same time
- Handle the whole sales cycle from start to finish
- Travel across Nordics region when required
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of carrying an individual quota and achieving and overachieving sales targets.
- 6+ years of experience in Cybersecurity sales
- Experience selling into the Financial sector
- Experience selling threat intelligence solutions - Must
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Ability to travel extensively
- Fluent in English