Global software company(series B, $30M funding) that focuses on securing connected devices and embedded software with full solution for Product Security. The company is an award-winning cybersecurity solution provider for the exploding world of IOT devices. Vehicles, printers, solar panels and industrial robots are exposed now to cyberattacks. Company's software protects those devices from hackers.
The role - Sales Manager, NA
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager for our North American sales team to develop and expand sales efforts in the US with a strong focus on the Detroit area. We are looking for an overachiever and passionate person with a track record of successful software sales.
The candidate will need to build trust with existing and new customers, develop and maintain strong business relationships with multiple technical and business decision makers across automotive and IoT industries.
The perfect candidate will have a successful track record with a strong technical background, domain knowledge of cybersecurity and/or embedded software and verifiable experience in selling software solutions, preferably to the automotive and IoT manufacturers. Experience is required in new customer acquisition, creation of sales proposals and SOW's, RFP response and contractual negotiation.
· Responsible for sales of cybersecurity software and services portfolio to automotive and IOT manufacturers in North America
· Responsible for developing the short term sales plans (I.e. immediate results, based on current company's track record) for achieving the company's sales goals in North America, in cooperation with the rest of the NA sales team and Israeli-based technical team
· Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction in the region
· Leverage, innovate and collaborate with the sales and marketing team in the region and the infrastructure and systems that support the success of the NA sales
· Proven track record of overachieving sales goals, building, and executing comprehensive account plans
· Strong technical sales experience
· Identifies, qualifies and matures a pipeline of focused opportunities within the target accounts
· Develops and maintains strong customer relationships to discover business opportunities, understand customer needs and navigate the account budget owners and influencers to closing
· Results-based accounts executive with clear ability to close business
· Strong work ethic and stamina to succeed in a startup environment; out-of-the box problem solver
· Positive, high energy personality with "Can Do" attitude; a confident people's person and team player
· Understand the dynamics of different sales cycles, push hard when time comes and nurture relationship when the deal is in "slow cook" mode
Preferred skills and education
· Engineering background/degree
· Software developer background
· Working with and overcoming customer R&D obstacles