Growing Pre-IPO Cyber Security business with Series D funding within the growing Security Orchestration and Automation spaces. The business has been operating for over 10 years and has a strong global presence. The business have strong reviews from Gartner and have grown by 40% year over year.
Identify new sales prospects within the Region, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of your business, however a select number of existing accounts may be allocated to upsell and cross into.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region. This is a Hunter Role
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Present to executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software based solutions at senior management and executive level
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Must be a hunter, self-starter and a strong closer.
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC.
- Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers.
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely and operating in an entrepreneurial environment as a hunter. This unique opportunity has uncapped commissions with strong accelerators.