The company is the leader in cloud-delivered object security, addressing the latest attacks, advanced persistent threats and polymorphic malware. The company has become an essential threat solution across the most advanced security companies in the industry, while supporting all industries searching for a better way to get at the root of the network, endpoint, and application threat problem, of which complex objects have become the major risk contributor.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) generates qualified leads, working closely with Field Sales, Sales Engineering and Marketing. The position is responsible for key aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new opportunities and identifying up-sell/cross sell opportunities with existing customers. Pipeline management and demand generation activities are essential to success. The ideal candidate will have proven SaaS sales experience and knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. The position requires an ability to understand and articulate the value of company solutions to prospects, customers and partners up to the C-level. The SDR must have excellent communication skills and a desire to exceed prospecting, lead qualification and sales goals or quota.
- Execute out-bound calling campaigns to prospective or existing customers, educating them on company product and service offerings.
- Generate high quality meetings for specific territory utilizing targeted messaging and proven sales techniques.
- Follow-up, nurture and qualify in-bound web, call or email inquiries.
- Facilitate marketing campaigns by driving attendance to and attending marketing events (webinars, field seminars, trade shows) and proactively follow up on all invitations, registrants, attendees and prospects.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing management regarding lead quality and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Manage ongoing pipeline and track customer-related phone conversations and emails in Salesforce.com including documenting sales opportunities according to defined sales processes.
- Meet or exceed targeted call volumes and monthly sales quota.
- Build a working knowledge and become an expert on company products, services and competitors.
- Practice and continue to improve solution-selling techniques.
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years in sales, inside sales or customer account manager role.
- Experience in building/generating sales pipeline and demand generation programs.
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales goals or quota.
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Experience supporting a partner or channel sales model a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, HubSpot, and other sales enablement tools is a plus.
- Experience in IT Sales, SaaS and Cybersecurity is highly recommended.
- Excellent communication skills: phone, presentation, written and listening.
- High-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further and review any additional literature on the position, please contact Duygu Guler on email@example.com