About the job
Market-leading cybersecurity vendor focused on application security testing solutions, requires a Sales Development Representative covering the UK/Nordics to help drive sales and growth.
My client is a leader in developer-centric application security testing solutions, which since 2018 has experienced 60% Year-on-Year growth with over 580 employees in 22 countries around the world. With a company valuation of $1.15bn, they are looking to expand their global SDR function.
- Handling outbound leads.
- Connect with prospects via phone and email.
- Conduct conversations with prospects and ensure they meet our qualification criteria.
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Working closely with marketing & sales teams to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts.
- always Representing Checkmarx with integrity and professionalism in all written and oral communication
- Experience with hands-on sales development (hunting over the phone, cold calling)
- UK/ Nordics - English mother tongue
- B2B sales experience (preferred enterprise)
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Methodological and organized.
- Salesforce.com expertise