Block Chain Sales Director
Pre IPO-Block Chain organization
My Client is a full service blockchain technology company and one of the largest private infrastructure providers in the Blockchain ecosystem, a Pre IPO-private equity invested business. They develop and deliver both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organizations and individuals to securely move an asset across the blockchain. Ensuring a successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the blockchain. Now looking to roll out their most recent security product into to the US.
We are currently seeking a Sales director who is an experienced, tech-savy sales consultant with significant government and B2B contracting experience. He/she will build and lead the US sales team with a concentration on the company’s latest product.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or relevant work experience
- Strong technical background and more than 5 years of B2B sales experience with SaaS products, information technology, and/or big data analytics
· Excellent communication skills, public speaking and fluent in English
· Demonstrated record of successfully closing deals and strong negotiation skills
· Previously managed a team
· Familiarity with blockchains/cryptocurrencies and experience with Government contracting is a must
· Manage pipeline and sales funnel for the product line in the US
· Explain and promote product to both technical and business audiences
· Produce, evaluate and develop new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
· Provide technical information and explanation to current and prospective clients
· Establish effective interactions between customers, partners and product management
· Create technical presentations and demonstrate how product meets client needs
· Consistently seek customer feedback and convey to the core team
· Manage and close opportunities generated by telephone, web and e-mail inquiries
· Discover, evaluate and understand key industrial values and interests of potential customers in; Financial institutions Regulators, Cybersecurity firms, Private Detective Agencies, Law enforcement agencies and Audit and Analytical entities
The Company offers an attractive base salary plus commission package.
Location: Washington DC area