- Location Atlanta
- Job-type Part time
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference JN -032019-92755_1602008978
A Pre IPO SIEM and SOAR Cyber Security firm which has grown by 100% in the last 12 months is currently looking to hire a sales director in Seattle area with experience in the SIEM space. The business already have a strong portfolio of enterprise customers in the Financial, Healthcare and Energy sectors and they are leaders in the Gartner quadrant.
This is an individual contributor role that will have a close working relationship with the sales leadership team.
- The Regional Sales Director will be a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic and a history of resolve and successful accomplishment, which includes a strong focus on driving revenues.
- The ability to effectively communicate with peers, superiors, and reports both verbally and in written format is extremely important.
- He/She will be a strategic and analytical metrics-driven person who is a self-starter.
- Strong knowledge of Sales trends, "best practices," and repeatable processes that work effectively in a world-class sales environment.
- Collaborative and win-win approach to engaging with systems integrators, clients and partners.
- Must have an established network of end customers they can call on and expect to meet with during their first 60 days.15 minimum.
- Must have established relationships with critical partner sales reps and manager.
- MUST have multiple years of experience selling cyber security solutions.
- MUST currently live in the greater Seattle area. (Required)
- 6+ years of relevant experience and proven track-record selling large, complex enterprise solutions across business units at the C-level.
- Several years of experience in hands-on selling complex and long sales-cycle enterprise security solutions into CIO/CISO of large organizations.
- Must have a portfolio of 15-20 enterprise accounts in the territory that will meet with him/her within the first 90 days.
- Must have a network of current enterprise sales professionals in the partner community including Optiv.
- Executive presence, highly developed interpersonal skills and top-notch presentation, and communication skills
- Drive execution and operational excellence within the security market area.
- Ability to leverage channel partners in sales
- Willing to travel within the territory, to CA and TX as needed.
- Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Engage in joint marketing activities and events
- Build a direct and partner-sourced pipeline for joint engagement to grow company pipeline
- Be willing to work with the partner reps to address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Develop and execute personal learning plan to stay current on competitive offerings and company solutions for UEBA, Next Gen SIEM and Security Data Lakes