- Location New York
- Job-type Part time
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference JN -012020-113155_1602008750
Growing Pre-IPO Cyber Security business with Series C funding and which is now cash flow positive within the growing IOT Security and Network Security spaces. The business has been operating for over 6+ years and has a strong global presence with the US being the highest performing Business Unit. The business have strong reviews from Gartner and have grown by 60% year over year. The business have a very strong track-record having delivered multi-million enterprise solutions with fortune 500 businesses globally. This role will primarily focus on enterprise businesses.
Identify new sales prospects within the Region enterprise sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts may be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region. This is a Hunter Role
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure - generate new revenues.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Present to executive level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required
- A minimum of 8 years' experience selling software based solutions at senior management and executive level
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Must be a hunter, self-starter and a strong closer
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools - Oracle/SFDC.
- Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers.
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
Location: Remote role for candidates based in the North East