Sales Engineer - UK
Award-winning cybersecurity vendor focusing on cyber threats detection and response is now looking to hire a driven Sales Engineer in the UK with a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives. With over $40 million raised in funding, 80% revenue growth in 2018, and a 23% headcount increase in the last year alone this is the perfect move to progress your career forward.
About this role:
They are looking for a Sales Engineer with a proven track record of overachievement and a passion for technology sales. In this role, you will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensuring high renewal and customer satisfaction levels.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base.
- Drive customer engagements to achieve a technical win.
- Manage technical relationships of existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals.
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements.
- Collect and document competitive intelligence.
- Proven work experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in networking and cybersecurity.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
- Proficiency with salesforce.com.
- Ability to align with Inside Sales, Channel/BD, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Strong personal network within the industry.