One of the top three Cybersecurity Consultancies in the world company has open roles within their Identity Access Management team where team members provide a wide range of services including strategy, assessment, testing, and implementation of IAM solutions.
The company, with over 12,000 staff around the world has been featured on Forbes magazine as one of the best places to work for over 21 years in a row.
It is an exciting time to join the company as they have multiple placements available within the Identity Access Management Team!
- A bachelor's degree is a must
- Willingness to travel to client site (project specific) up to 40 - 60% when required
Experience in one of the following categories:
- User provisioning and identity management solutions including design or implementation of user provisioning technologies (such as CA eTrust Admin, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, Securonix, Saviynt)
- Role-based access control including design and development of user access roles; o directory services products including design or implementation (such as Radiant Logic) o web access control solutions including design and implementation of products (such as RSA Cleartrust, CA/Netegrity Siteminder); analysis of Segregation of Duties
- An understanding of access control concepts including directory services, SAML, LDAP, PKI.
- Experience in process definition, workflow design, and/or and process mapping.
- Able to report to the secure Security Operations Center as per employment contract.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPT, CIPM, CRISC or other relevant certification desired.