Senior Cyber Security Engineer – SME
Global Fintech is looking capitalize on their success and seek a Cyber Security Engineer to join a project team for their Vilnius, Lithuania office.
- Lead in the completion of assigned Cyber Security projects, internal and external Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments.
- You will also assist or lead (based on experience) process improvement activities, improving user awareness and other cyber security related activities.
- As an individual you should be comfortable working with minimal supervision as part of a small team that has consistently delivered ground-breaking and innovative solutions in one of the most exciting and fast-moving areas of the of the financial markets.
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Effectively communicator when dealing with complex issues to non-technical team members.
- Experience within working within the Financial Industry
- The ability to meet and work with internal and external clients and talk confidently about the Cyber Security program and help integrate business needs with Cyber Security needs.
- Implement global Cyber Security tools
- Perform regular gap analysis and propose projects to address these gaps
- Help to increase cyber security awareness throughout the company
- Performing external and internal Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments
- Collaborate with other Teams to ensure appropriate security incident management and threat response processes are followed
- Investigate, document and resolve information security incidents as required
- Research the latest Cyber Security advances and present findings to upper management and business leaders
- Assist network team in developing secure environment designs
- Ensure personnel and clients adhere to necessary procedures to maintain security
- Advise management of critical issues that may affect clients or internal personnel
- Responsible for reviewing log files, finding anomalies, reporting issues and following procedures to fix findings
- Perform threat modelling of existing and new applications
- Provide technical expertise in the deployment of security tools such as Vulnerability scanners, SIEMs and other industry leading cyber security toolsets (e.g. Nmap, Metasploit, Burp, Kali)
- Proven cyber security skills working in the financial services industry
- Thorough understanding of Cyber Security concepts
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of Cyber security risks and countermeasures
- Demonstrate professional skepticism to ensure evidence is sufficient when assessing the relevant controls
- Experience operating industry-standard SIEM products
- Knowledge of deep packet traffic analysis (e.g. knowledge of wireshark)
- Cyber Incident handling skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and how they interact together.
- LAN/WAN networking knowledge (CCNA level, etc.)