A global leading banking organization is expanding their Cyber Security team in Singapore.
You'll be part of a motivated team dedicated to analyzing, designing, developing and delivering cutting-edge Cyber Security technology while supported by a seasoned global team.
Senior Cyber Security Intelligence Specialist
- Be the expert advisor Cyber Threat Intelligence domain
- Analyzing high-risk vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures, and architectural design
- Produce reports and sharing intelligence with the rest of the global team
- Working closely with key stakeholders in all business units on Cyber Security related matters
- Actively identifying Cyber Security issues and work with the team to mitigate the risk
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as Threat Intelligence or Reverse Engineering or related Cyber Analytical role
- Strong presentation/communication skill and able to confidently hold technical discussions with analysts and senior executives
- Ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns - a proven problem solver
- Understanding of Malware analysis/Reverse Engineering
- Experience with SIEMs and other security tools (SOC, Incident Response, Threat Intel, Malware, Network, etc)
- GIAC certifications will be an advantage
Reg ID No: R1324360 | 17S8581