About the company:
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience you'll get from with us lasts a lifetime.
About the role:
As a part of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team you'll be right at the heart of that goal, helping clients gain insight and context to their complex IAM environments and assessing, improving, and building infrastructure, processes and policies in order to meet the client's IAM needs. You'll get to use your technical and business skills in order to help us drive this mission and have an impact on cyber security at a global level.
Our Cybersecurity Digital Identity (DI) services assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals by managing who has access to which resources and services, as well as enforcing business, privacy, and security policies. Supported by our strategic alliances with third-party vendors, our experienced professionals can provide broad services including: Service planning and transition, Service designing, BAU support, Digital Identity-as-a-Service (DIaaS) platform support and Continuous service improvement of IAM solutions/services.
- IAM program management assistance
- Service delivery model and strategy planning
- Industry standard service delivery framework
- Operating model and governance
- Service Design and steady state operations
- Process design and re-engineering
- Cloud and mobile apps access management
- Access enforcement implementation
- Access administration implementation
- Elevated access management
- Privileged access management
- SOD management and other IAM compliance related activities
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Effectively lead and motivate client engagement teams and provide technical leadership in the IAM service operations and delivery.
- Help client in identifying the process improvements and new implementation of security and IT risk solutions
- Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes and assist with business development opportunities.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the firm
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- A bachelor's degree / graduate degree in a related field and approximately 5-8 years of related work experience
- Technology & delivery experience in one or more of the following:
- User identity lifecycle management solutions including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as Saviynt, SailPoint IIQ, RSA Aveksa, CA IdentityGovernance)
- Directory services products including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as Radiant Logic, Virtual Directory)
- Role-based access control solutions including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as Saviynt IAG, SailPoint IIQ, Aveksa)
- Single sign-on and federation solutions including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as Azure AD, MFA, Forgerock,ADFS, Siteminder, OKTA)
- Privilege accounts lifecycle management solutions including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify)
- An understanding of access control concepts including directory services, SAML, LDAP, PKI
- Experience in ServiceNow, ITSM tool, ITIL v3 framework
- Can able to define and/or re-engineering the processes (such as incident management, change management, CMDB )
Plus to have:
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL or other relevant certification desired; non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to speak and work with IT director, VP, CISO and IT teams
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further and review any additional literature on the position, please contact Duygu Guler on email@example.com