- Location Germany
- Job-type Part time
- Salary €65000 - €100000 per annum
- Reference JN -062020-122825_1612179997
Our client has an enthusiasm for future-oriented solutions. They look for talented individuals with a hunger to succeed and learn along side their peers. With over 18,000 employees, they have made it their mission to train, nurture and reward their internal teams of highly qualified experts who face responsible challenges in order to enrich life with valuable achievements.
- You are able and confident in analysing the business, compliance and IT security requirements.
- You have experience in carrying out safety-related assessments of existing IAM / IAG architectures and solutions and are comfortable with defining guidelines and processes
- Development of new service modules and establishing new subject areas with a focus on IT security architecture, cloud, API economy and OT are not alien to you and You create technical concepts and documentation
- Studied computer science or comparable training with additional qualification in the department or several years of professional experience.
- Authorisation concepts (Kerberos, Federation, Web-SSO), process modelling for the user and authorisation management is something you're confident with.
- Knowledge of modern technologies such as API economy and cloud technologies
What the client is offering:
- Above Industry average pay
- Attractive career progression with a clear route to management levels.
- Training opportunities with individual talent management with coaching and mentoring programs.
- Community work environment. Everyone is there to help and achieve with you.