About the company:
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional experience you'll get from with us lasts a lifetime.
About the role:
We're interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for cyber security. With your broad exposure across IAM, we'll turn to you to speak up with innovative new ideas that could make a lasting difference not only to us - but also to the industry as a whole. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
We are looking for a Manager to be responsible for leading projects or elements of multiple client engagements including service delivery, business development, and related activities. You'll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and using the latest tools and techniques to identify and overcome some of the most relevant and pressing security issues in the world.
Our IAM services assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals by managing who has access to which resources and services, as well as enforcing business, privacy, and security policies. Supported by our strategic alliances with third-party vendors, our experienced professionals can provide broad services including: strategy, assessment, testing, and implementation of IAM solutions. Based on your existing experience, knowledge and ambitions, you could have the opportunity to gain experience across a number of our IAM teams, assessing and delivering foundational components of our services.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field and approximately 2-3 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
- An understanding of access control concepts including directory services, SAML, LDAP, PKI
- Experience in process definition, workflow design, and/or and process mapping
- A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required; willingness and ability to travel
- internationally and a willingness to travel; travel is estimated at 60-80%
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- user provisioning and identity management solutions including design or implementation of user provisioning technologies (such as CA eTrust Admin, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, Securonix, Saviynt);
- role-based access control including design and development of user access roles;
- directory services products including design or implementation (such as Radiant Logic)
- web access control solutions including design and implementation of products (such as RSA Cleartrust, CA/Netegrity Siteminder); analysis of Segregation of Duties
Plus to have:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPT, CIPM, CRISC or other relevant certification desired