Senior ISMS Consultant
(Remote with little travel, or multiple locations in Germany)
- You advice our customers in the area of IT security & ISMS
- You lead the Implementation of IT security analyzes, workshops, assessments and audits
- You have an active role in the creation of information security and data protection concepts
- You take part in the technical and organizational security advice as well as product selection and advice on topics such as information security management systems (ISO 2700x, BSI basic protection), IT service continuity management (ITSCM), risk management, data protection, network, cloud and endpoint security and access management
- You have a completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree or a comparable IT training
- You bring professional experience in the consulting environment either with large or medium-sized companies, ideally in the field of IT security
- You bring an extensive knowledge of security expertise, such as ISMS according to ISO 27001, BSI basic protection and penetration testing
- You have project experience in the area of IT security, technologies and architectures
- You have detailed knowledge of the constitution of technical and operational
- You have concepts and Documentation
- having certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISMS Lead Auditor will be an advantage
- Fluent in German and good English skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Flexible working hours that adapt to your current life situation.
- Training budget: on-the-job training, mentoring by colleagues and numerous e-learning offers.
- Fit in work life : Sports activities
- Green Friendly : The company encourages and demands environmental awareness.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information